Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New version of Hamoa (v. 1. 0ß )

From: Alexandros Gougousoudis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New version of Hamoa (v. 1. 0ß )
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:07:45 +0100

Hi,

> the istallation of Hamoa I saw the dns configuration in access in german
> language.. it's possible to solve it?

You mean DSN (Odbc setup?). We embed the MDAC 2.7 into the installation. As
a current fix we recommend to reinstall the MDAC in your current language.
Sorry for the trouble, we try to fix it. This bug is new to us, a french guy
had not this problem. Could you give us detailed infos (OS, Software, etc)
via email?
It could be possible that you MDAC was not up-to-date and the setup-routine
installed the new one.

> Another question: which version of outlook are supported?

We tried Outlook 2000.

cu
 Alex

Aloha-Systeme GmbH *  Tel: 030 / 627 08 630
Wilmersdorfer Str. 79 * 10629 Berlin * Fax: 030 / 627 08 639

Alexandros Gougousoudis *  Mobil:  0172 / 310 64 63
** Netzwerke und Linux **  Email:  address@hidden

Offizielle Homepage: http://www.aloha-systeme.de/