[Phpgroupware-users] infolog <HEAD> - Howto assign tasks to another user

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] infolog <HEAD> - Howto assign tasks to another user?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:45:23 +0000

I installed infolog from .001 without luck.
Everytime I try to commit a new entry i´m stuck.
Nothing happens. No error messages.

I have installed infolog from HEAD with better luck.
It works, but how do I assign tasks to other users?
It also lacks file attatchment functionality, addressbook integration.

Is there something I have totally misunderstood or what is wrong.

/Magnus

--
Magnus Nilsson
Sweden Infrastructure & Management Solutions AB