Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:38:01 +0000

SI Reasoning (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_debug() in
>>>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 55
>>
>>Thought this was fixed in cvs, have you done an update?  If it isn't, just
>>add a
>>dummy print_debug function to the main registration file, there was a bug
>>report
>on
>>this I think too.
>>
>Could you be a bit more explicit, such as exactly what I put down and what
>line,
>etc?
unfortunatly no, registration app itself is a bit of a quick hack, it takes a
few
of a core phpgw functions and makes copies of them for it's own use.  This
"fix" is
even more a quick hack to bandaide the problem, it's not really a fix.

>I have the latest cvs .14 update (unless I am doing it wrong... but I have
>spell
>check now and I don't remember having that in the past)

spell check in phpgw is new for .14.001, so long your php has spell support.
maybe
your old server didn't have it.

>>old old old bug.  cvs update, remove the function from the header, then edit
>again.
>>

>worked. I wonder if I am doing cvs right to have all of these old bugs. This is
>what I have been doing:
>
>cd /var/www/html/phpgroupware
>cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware login
>(I hit return for the password)
>cvs -z6 update -dP

the login should be optional, but that is correct.