Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:53:31 +0000

SI Reasoning (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I have migrated phpgroupware from 1 server to another (and upgraded OS from
>Mandrake 8.2 to Mandrake 9.0). Unfortunately I have the following error when i
>try
>to access the addressbook (although I can access the addressbook for email
>addresses and plug into email... but not to add an email address from email
>module):
>
>Warning: Failed opening
>'/var/www/html/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php' for
>inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/') in
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on line 265
>
>Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: uiaddressbook in
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php(277) : eval()'d code
>on
>line 1
>
>any clues:
>possible hints - OS permissions may have gotten screwy from the transfer, maybe
>someone could give me the default commands to properly setup permissions?

chmod -R 755 /var/www/html/phpgroupware
chmod -R 777 /var/www/html/phpgroupware/files (or whereever they are)

>since phpgroupware site is down I have had to try and rebuild from memory, so
>any
>exceptions (such as in php.ini) would be helpful. As far as php.ini
>register_globals is on (is it safe yet to turn it off?)
Still need it on for many apps.

>I also have the following error when i enter the registrations module:
>
>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_debug() in
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 55

Thought this was fixed in cvs, have you done an update?  If it isn't, just add a
dummy print_debug function to the main registration file, there was a bug
report on
this I think too.

>and I get the following error when I go to setup to edit header.inc.php:
>
>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() (previously declared in
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:101) in
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99

old old old bug.  cvs update, remove the function from the header, then edit
again.