Re: [Phpgroupware-users] smtp auth in email app?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] smtp auth in email app?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:18:42 +0100

Hi folks,

one thing I found out myself: anglemail seems to try smth auth using tls. Is that correct?

Dirk

--On Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 13:21 Uhr +0100 "Dirk H. Schulz" <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: Hi folks,
RE:
RE: I hopefully installed phpgw 0.9.14.001 on a fresh rh8 system (o, it
RE: works smoother, at least it feels like that), and examined the email
RE: app (it is anglemail now, as I unerstood?), but I did not find any
RE: option to configure smtp auth. Is it (hope, hope), because anglemail
RE: simply uses smtp auth if possible without asking or because it does not
RE: have this feature yet?
RE:
RE: I would like to have servers separated according to tasks (some for
RE: email, one for phpgw, etc.), and that would be spoiled without smtp
RE: auth.
RE:
RE: Thanks for any hint.
RE: