Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Quick Poll - php version

From: Jim Foster
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Quick Poll - php version
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:00:00 -0700

We are current with 4.3.0.

Anticipating 5.0 and the Zend 2.0 engine (last we heard, due March '03).

Architecting sites 100% OO, XML-based (content serving),  as well as apps
Web-Services oriented.

Striving for datasource and target device independence a la Cocoon.

Jim Foster
IS Manager
TMTS, Total Medical Transcription Solutions