[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notwor

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notworking.
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:32:08 -0500

> "Magnus Nilsson" <address@hidden> a écrit:
>
>> Forgot to add -r HEAD when I did cvs update.
>> Still the same problem but with a different error message
>> Error message is:
>>
>> Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT
>> t1.block_id,area,cat_id,page_id,t1.module_id,app_name,module_name,arguments,
>> arguments_lang,sort_order,title,viewable,actif FROM phpgw_sitemgr_content AS
>> t1,phpgw_sitemgr_modules AS t2 LEFT JOIN phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang as t3 ON
>> (t1.block_id=t3.block_id AND lang='en') WHERE t1.module_id = t2.module_id
>> AND area = 'center' AND ((page_id = 0 and cat_id = 0)) ORDER by sort_order
>> PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation "t1" does not exist )
>>
>> File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Content_SO.inc.php
>> Line: 76
>> Session halted.

Since, as Marco shows, I was completely on the wrong track with
supposing postgres would not support table aliases, I suspect that
there is something wrong with your installation. Since you said, you
deleted tables by hand, are you sure that you still have the tables
phpgw_sitemgr_content and phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang ?

Michael