[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:57:29 -0500

"Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> But it seems like you have a subdirectory for sitemgr-site ? I have found 2
> phpgw_en.lang files, and made the translation based on this (personnally I
> don't use
> developer_tools, I like to do these things by hand :)

sitemgr-link (the dummy app that redirects to sitemgr-site) has a
phpgw_en lang with 5 entries). But since sitemgr-site (the app that
generates the web site) is not installed like a normal phpgw app it is
not possible to give it a lang file on its own. that is why its
entries are in the lang file of application sitemgr.

Michael