Re: [Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php continue errors

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php continue errors
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:11:55 +1100

GNU Linux <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Good move :)

> > Try the instructions in my previous post.
>
> Actually, I was able to log in as admin user right after I sent
> this problem.
>
> But here is my new problem that I encountered.  After I was able
> to log in as an admin user, I don't have anything in my default
> page but only the headers that contains the phpGroupWare logo at
> the left, the welcome greetings to the current user at the center
> and the welcome, preferences, logout and hel
> Please advice.

Run a cvs update:
# cd /path/to/phpgroupware
# cvs -z6 update -dP

go to http://myserver.com/phpgroupware/setup
login to setup/config
Go to app management
Install any apps you want ... make sure at least admin, prefs and the
api are installed
Recreate the admin and demo accounts
Logout of setup

Try again

> Thanks Chris and Dave for your quick reply.
>
> Thanks in advance.

np

Cheers

Dave