Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 404 Not Found?

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 404 Not Found?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:38:54 +0000

>I just installed phpGroupWare-0.9.14.001.tar.bz2 in my test machine for the
>first
time.  AFAIK, my setup was fine but when I'm about to open the login page, I got
this error:

>Not Found

>The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

>My phpGroupWare is located at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/ but why is it that
>when I
clicked the login button, it can't find login.php when in fact it's there?

>Also, the default user:owner for all the files under
>/var/www/html/phpgroupware/
directory is 500:users.  Is this normal?

No.

The files should be owned by the webserver user/group (often, apache:apache),
or at
least have read rights ...

Check this (should be very usefull to you) :

http://free-source.com/files/phpgw-howto.html