[Phpgroupware-users] 404 Not Found?

From: GNU Linux
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 404 Not Found?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:44:17 +0800

Hello all,

I just installed phpGroupWare-0.9.14.001.tar.bz2 in my test machine for the
first time.  AFAIK, my setup was fine but when I'm about to open the login
page, I got this error:

Not Found
The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

My phpGroupWare is located at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/ but why is it that
when I clicked the login button, it can't find login.php when in fact it's
there?

Also, the default user:owner for all the files under
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/ directory is 500:users.  Is this normal?

I'm sorry if this problem is very newbie to you.  I'm just actually planning to
check if it's really true that phpGroupWare can be integrated to my
SquirrelMail-1.2.10.  All I actually need is to have a calendar system for the
organization and not just a personal calendar where all/some of the users can
access it.

Thank you very much.

God bless...

Gnubie