Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: felamimail "couldn't open stream" error

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: felamimail "couldn't open stream" error
Date: 21 Jan 2003 12:28:59 -0600

> I'm certainly willing to concede that, but may I ask exactly where it
> is documented?  Most of the documentation pages on phpgroupware.org
> appear to be placeholders, and it looks like the felamimail website is
> no longer being updated.
>
> This being the phpgroupware users (not developers) mailing list, (1)
> how are users supposed to know of this stuff, and (2), if everyone
> already knew it, how come nobody jumped in with the solution when
> several of us sought assistance on this problem months ago?
>
> In summary, if you-all already knew of this, why didn't one of you
> tell us when the problem was identified on this mailing list back in
> November?

Well.... although the tone is unfortunate, you are right that it should
be somwhere in phpgroupware.org and in the instalation section of the
admin documentation in the doc directory of the app itself
(phpgw/doc/en_US/html/admin).

Noted and will be done before 2000. Now, this list has searchable
archives and i do remeber this point being all over it plus in many
recomendations posted as replies to the support requests section in
savanah.

I recomend you to check that (and the bug reports and patch manager)
every time you feel the problem you are having is fixed by tweaking and
that most ppl probably figured it out somehow.