Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Post-Installation Issue: Couldn't open st

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Post-Installation Issue: Couldn't open stream....
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:09:16 +0000

Ronald O.Christian (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Cyrus, good luck getting an answer to this from any of the regulars.

I understand your frustration, but this comment is out of line.  We do this for
free, and we aren't around 24/7 to answer you.  Also, because of the nature of
such
a list it is likely to get a reply that is wrong, I have provided some myself in
the past, and I learn from them. Be patient, check pevious posts, and you will
get
your answers.  Also realize that we sometimes do research before answering
questions, and often it's the same kind of research that you could have done on
your own.  If you check it out, the register_globals problem is not unique to
this
project but is a wide spread php issue with older projects, it really is very
common though not always obvious that it is THE problem.