Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware download does not work in interne

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware download does not work in internet explorer
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:11:52 +0000

That is a good question. However, you may be surprised at how many offices use
older software. Many small offices lack any kind of administrator and the system
remains untouched until something goes wrong. If it is a known ie4 bug and it is
too disruptive or not worth the effort to do a workaround...maybe it should at
least pop up a message saying that they need to update their web browser.