[Phpgroupware-users] uidnumber not found in ldap schema files?

From: Wayne Ringling
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] uidnumber not found in ldap schema files?
Date: 11 Jan 2003 12:08:43 -0500

 I am setting up a new server to run phpgroupware. I copied the
phpgwaccount.schema and phpgwcontact.schema into the schema dir and added them
to slapd.conf as the install says to.  When I restarted my ldap deamon I got an
"AttributeType not found : uidnumber" error.  Is it safe to move this to the
"MAY" area or stay in "MUST"?  The server is a new install of Gentoo 1.4 w/ldap
v2.  Thanks for any advice.

Wayne