Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions about the lang() function

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions about the lang() function
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 14:49:36 +0000

The application has to ask for the phrase to be written at the screen by the
lang
call, which searches for the translation of the phrase in the translation
tables.

These tables are filled with the phpgw_xx.lang files in setup sub-directory of
the
application directory, during the setup part of the phpgw install.

Am I clear ? If you want more explanations, don't hesitate to ask !