[Phpgroupware-users] What are activities on projects/version 1.0 and da

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] What are activities on projects/version 1.0 and datamodel
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:23:41 -0500

Hi all!

Just installed version 0.9.14.001 of phpGroupWare and so far it looks
really nice.  We are evalutating for company-wide usage and I have a
couple of questions.

First off, what are activities on projects.  I can't seem to figure out
what they are suppose to represent.  If anyone could point me to design
documents or other documentation for it, that would be great.

One of our concerns is that, since the version is currently pre-1.0, the
datamodel might change at the 1.0 release.  If it does, this probably
leaves us with a lot of work in the area of moving our (and our
customers) data to the new release.  Is this likely to happen?  Or put
differently, is a 1.0 likely to be close?

Is anybody using phpGroupWare with Oracle with success?

Thanks,

Erik Enge
Software Engineer
Professional Reviews Inc.