[Phpgroupware-users] Adding users to PhpGroupware easily??

From: Wayne Ringling
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Adding users to PhpGroupware easily??
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:42:54 -0500

 I was looking at PhpGroupware and have to say that it sure looks like a
great package.  Nice job guys !!!!

 Second,  is there a way to make it so that when you add a user in
PhpGroupware it automatically adds them to the imap server with the same
password.  Is that what the QmailLDAP module does?  Without going into
details what software would I need to install to do this?  Presume Linux
(with standard bare load), Apache, PHP w/imap, IMAP, Qmail. I don't mind
getting my hands dirty in the system just would like to make sure it is
possible without alot of special coding.  Please reply to this email also
because I just signed up to the mailing list.

Wayne