Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with FTP

From: James Sparenberg
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with FTP
Date: 04 Jan 2003 14:07:24 -0800

I'll take a look .. I know the ones you are referring to.  I'll try it
and then go from there... of interest to note is that the test apps I'm
trying to upload are under the 2meg default limit... But let me look at
the settings there and see what I can / can't do.. The file exchange
service this provides is one of the features I need working the most.

James