Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarms

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarms
Date: 02 Jan 2003 15:32:04 -0600

Okay....here is the State Of Things:

1.- U can set a date/appointment
2.- U can have the calendar notify participants by mnail/ical(if u patch
it) and to the other user's calendar records
3.- Alarm table is there and main design is also there..... now its just
implementation. Ive seen it. It doesnt look hard at all....take a crack
at it....:)...i mean, finish it.....its just the implementation that is
missing....