Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Time display problems in Anglemail and Felamim

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Time display problems in Anglemail and Felamimail
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:09:00 -0800

Chris,

At 05:47 2/1/2003, you wrote:
is your servers time in GMT? if not, you're probably doubleing up the tz as in
phpgw it's an offset and not really the tz itself.

Yes, both of my servers are set to GMT in the BIOS. I figured that it was some sort of "doubling" of the offset, but it must be more than that, too, considering the example of the December 1 message I noted in my first email.

Des