Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Bug in Anglemail

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Bug in Anglemail
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:56:28 -0800

Bob,

At 21:21 30/12/2002, you wrote:
I haven't gotten any mail with an empty subject field. If there wasn't a subject,
it said, "no subject" and I could read it by clicking on the link.

Thanks for your reply. I just did a bit more checking based on what you'd said, and found that mail sent from IMP and from Anglemail itself both show up in Anglemail with "No subject" in the subject field, as links. However, when I sent a message from Felamimail, I got the circumstances I identified previously. Perhaps it's a bug in Felamimail, then?

I did find that Anglemail did not display new messages as quickly as either Felamimail or IMP (both displayed after hitting the refresh button on the browser, Anglemail didn't - I had to jump about the app. to get it to display.

Regards,

Des Dougan