Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Understanding LDAP Authentication

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Understanding LDAP Authentication
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:44:16 -0800

At 00:45 9/12/2002, you wrote:
This can be jumped. ;)
I'm using IMAP authentication, and i've condifured IMAP server to use
PAM auth. O;-)

Marco,

Could you elaborate on how you did this? As I noted in a previous message, when setting up pGW to use LDAP, it seems to only see one existing user account in the LDAP data store, rather than all there. I've added the two schema files to the openldap/schema directory on my server, and amended the slapd.conf file as indicated in the README, but the pGW LDAP implementation still appears to have problems (I'm using.001).

Regards,

Des Dougan