[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Re: Question regarding Calendar

From: Jonathan Chu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Re: Question regarding Calendar
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:32:06 +0800

Well, I'm testing it with 2 demo account (demo, demo2). Set their email
preference to my email account. Turn on the corresponding
preference to both of their Calendar account.

Then, I try to create an appointment with both of them as participants.
But no email received at all.

It still doesn't work.