Re: [Phpgroupware-users] What are the latest palm synchronization plans?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] What are the latest palm synchronization plans?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:29:34 +1100

Philip Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I asked about 6 months ago about whether palm synchronization is
> on the
> horizon for phpgroupware. and was told then that I'd be in for "a long
> wait." The roadmap is not up on the website, and I'm curious about
> whetherand to what extent there has been any progress on this feature.

Santa is going to be generous to you this year :)

I have been contracted to wrote a module to do this.  It will use
coldsync on the server hotsync/netsync on the client side.  For the
interaction between phpgw and coldsyc it will use xml-rpc.  It will
respect ACLs etc.

Aiming for a test release by the end of next week.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)