Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Setup/configuration problem

From: Jacob S .
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Setup/configuration problem
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:57:09 -0600

Thanks, Alex. A friend told me about checking the php3.ini file, and as
it turns out, you guys were right. I'm successfully able to edit my
header.inc.php file now, using the Header Admin login. Now I just need
to figure out why the Setup/Config login is still giving me a blank
page. :-/

Thanks again,
Jacob

On 12 Dec 2002 13:18:34 -0600
"Alex Borges (lex)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you confirm you php.ini has the corresponding mysql.so ...etc. for
> each module?
>
> If there are, please post a bug in the debian bug tracker, that will
> fire back to us sooner or later if its not just a packaging problem.
>
> Anyhow, the version in debian is not the latest stable. If all else
> fails, please try installing 9.14.001 tarball and then cvs updating
> it..... its not the debian way but it seems many are having trouble
> with the debs so far.

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/