Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts
Date: 12 Dec 2002 12:47:57 -0600

Really cool idea.

The calendar can send email when a date is set to the participants of
the event. PLus a couple of hacks and you can also get it to send to non
system participants.

Thats it. What you want is really cool, and you can probably hack it
together somehow easyly. But it would be coolest to have some
abstraction in the api to create 'events' and 'actions' and link them
both. This is part of a good workflow infrastructure. Many are
interested in this but there arent enough developers right now, keep
shooting those good ideas (and dont forget to up them to the support
section in savanah as a feature request or wish). Im shure someone will
get someone to do it eventually.