Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts

From: Marco Andriolo-Stagno
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:56:13 +0100

>can't find for the life of mine is a possibility to send out emails to a
>certain group of users when, say, a calendar event comes up. Is that
>possible at all?

It's not possibile at the moment, but I hope there will be possibile
in future; and it'd be better have a class to manage 'all kind' of
alerts; for example, IMHO, it's better send an SMS message on the
mobile phone to remind an important event, than a simple mail.

bye bye

                  MAS!
--
Marco Andriolo-Stagno (MAS!) <address@hidden>