[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Email module problem

From: Jonathan Chu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Email module problem
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:54:19 +0800

I'm using the latest release of phpgw - 0.9.14.001.
My apache version - 1.3.27 and php is 4.2.3 and of course php-imap is installed.

Felamimail is functioning correctly but the original email module from phpgw
does
not.
For example, it shows that I have 60 mails in my INBOX, which is correct. But
all the
headers shown are the same, which is the actually the first email in my INBOX.
It is
the same if I click the next page button. All headers are same.
Do you know why?

Please help.

Million thanks.
Jonathan