OT: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Seibar Ghoti
Subject: OT: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:03:36 -0500

you seem to not know that IIS is just a web server, same as apache. ASP is a plugin to IIS, and php is too. There is no porting other than those win32+php issues that you would have under apache anyway.

Quick question: can Apache support "native" (vbscript) ASP in a Windows environ? Does it work? I know there's Apache:ASP, but it's only PerlScript. For companies with a vbscript-based ASP setup, I'd like to provide options.

Thanks

---
Answering the age-old question: Which is more painful? Going to work, or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
www.workorspoon.com