Re: [Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] felamimail driving me crazy
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:13:00 +0000

Right after I posted that, I did an update which erased my squirrelmail.  I
believe
it's in HEAD.  I emailed the developer's list and asked them to stop CVS from
erasing directories that it isn't updating.  Now I need to find a server that
still
has Squirrelmail so I can tar it up and put it back on my server.  I can email
that
tarball to you, if you like.  It should be tiny.

I normally use the stock email program.  I only use Squirrelmail for searching.

Don't forget, phpGroupware in terms of maturity is still a baby.  The
developers are
advancing it at an amazing speed.  They need our support in the form of
constructive
feedback and patience.  I figure this time next year, Groupwise, Exchange and
Notes
will be worried about this upstart.