[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 411

From: Ronald O . Christian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 411
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:15:51 -0800

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:49:57 -0500, you wrote:

>"Ronald O. Christian" <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Does anyone have phpgroupware working with mysql-3.23.53a-1?
>
>What problems are you experiecing?
>
>It is always better for us if you can describe a problem, so then we can
>pin point the cause of it.  It may be the db or it could be something else.
>
>Cheers
>
>Dave Hall (aka skwashd)

Basically, all the problems I've been reporting for the last two
months.  I'm having trouble on the production machine with
phpwebhosting, felamimail, and nntp administration, all of which seem
to crap out on some kind of mysql query.  Yet I have a lab machine on
which all of these applications work.  The phpgroupware code is
demonstrably identical across machines.  The only significant
difference I can see between machines is that the one that works is
running mysql-3.23.52-3 and the one that doesn't work is running
mysql-3.23.53a-1.  Hence my question.

        Ron
-
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only
that which they defend."
http://roc85.home.attbi.com