Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 09:57:08 +0000

Hi

If this helps, I am also using Mitel SME(E-smith) Redhat 7.1 derivative.

Anglemail uses UW-Maildir option with Uwash directory of mail.

I am not using .001 as yet.

SME uses templates and a concept of directorys as repositories for information
areas or websites.

>From what I see here Doug has used the primary website for his phpgw install.
>It
could well be that there is a clash, as e-smith does have some php scripts.

My config is slightly different, in that I am installing (have installed as a
standard config on 4 systems) phpgw into a /opt/phpgw directory and using an
alias
of /mail within the apache config to redirect away from the default primary SME
web
directory. Hence I would expect no clash of php script variables.

Doug, from your earlier email (which I missed) I am assuming that you had .000
of
phpgw working ? or is it a new install for you ?

cheers
Tony