[Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues

From: Des Dougan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 21:48:36 -0800

I've recently upgraded to the 0.9.14.001 release and have been now trying to get AngleMail configured correctly. My server (Mitel SME server) uses the UW IMAP server, and from the directory setup, I assume the Maildir variant.

I've set the email configuration to use UW-Maildir, but it isn't working as I expect - phpGW has created a "mail" directory and a "Sent Mail" subdirectory under that, instead of using the one at the same level as Maildir (my server already has IMP running). In addition, when I make a change in the preferences, I see the following in the messages log:

Dec 7 21:39:52 bertie httpd: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pnconfiginit() in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/includes/pnAPI.php on line 84

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Des Dougan