Re: [Phpgroupware-users] All e-mails appear from '@' and aremarked No Su

From: Alex
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] All e-mails appear from '@' and aremarked No Subject and have size 1k
Date: 07 Dec 2002 18:34:28 -0600

Sorry, this is hardly the forum to ask this question. You need to look
in your php documentation. All i recomend you is that you learn to
configure php's source, or not use it at all. Where did you get your
php? Generally, a distribution package version of php has imap as module
and separately distribute the imap module with a name like php-imap or
something.