Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some problems with the Projects Module

From: Michal Samek
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some problems with the Projects Module
Date: 07 Dec 2002 13:07:26 +0100

Hi,
I remember that I have the same problem with my php application, there
are some differencies in handling grouped select statement between some
versions of postgresql. What version are you running? Can you try to
modify the source code and include the field num within GROUP BY field
list?

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>