Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions about the lang() function

From: Michal Samek
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions about the lang() function
Date: 06 Dec 2002 12:58:48 +0100

Check the archive - there was a little "howto" for me about using
dev-tools some days ago. Basically you must scan for new phrases, make
your translations (don't forget to update after filling missing fields),
download both _en and _sp lang files, place them at the proper place
(<module_name>/setup/) and do "write to lang table" which reads the new
lang files.

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>