[Phpgroupware-users] All e-mails appear from "@" and are marked No Subje

From: Thomas Cameron
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] All e-mails appear from "@" and are marked No Subject and have size 1k
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:51:24 -0600

All -

I just installed phpGroupWare 0.9.14.001.  I installed Apache 1.3.27., MySQL 3.23.52, and PHP 4.2.3 from source on a Red Hat 7.3 box with all updates as of today at about 4:00 p.m. central time.

I configured site e-mail settings (we use IMAP and SMTP servers on the LAN), logged in a a regular user and clicked on the e-mail icon.  I see that I have the right amount of messages in my Inbox.  I even see the right IMAP folders in the Switch Current Folder To dropdown.  But every e-mail in every folder has @ (not address@hidden, just @) in the From column, No Subject in the Subject column, today's date for messages, and all messages appear to have a file size of 1k.

I have obviously hosed a config somewhere, but I am not sure where...

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Thomas