Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Forced and Default settings not applied

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Forced and Default settings not applied
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:08:57 +0000

As a user with admin rights, go into where the template/theme is set and click
teh "forced preferences" tab.  Set the things you want forced, set to Users
Choice
if you want the user to be able to choose and leave the matches and currncy
blank
if you don't want to force those.  Anyone currently logged in will have to
logout
to get the forced settings.