RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Odd little squid Issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Odd little squid Issue
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:30:16 +0000

I'm running 2k with IE6 also.  If you use telnet to GET it does give a sort of
404
but he version is in teh headers, the first part of the output.

It could also be a configuration setting issue on the proxy.....  Either way,
I'm
using 2k, IE6, phpgw, and Squid all together for hours on end with no issues.