[Phpgroupware-users] Odd little squid Issue

From: Richard Worwood
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Odd little squid Issue
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:21:22 -0000

I seem to be getting an awful lot of squid issues at the moment whereby when
I submit an edited calendar entry through our work internet connectivity I
get the following error back from squid.

I connect to the box over the corporate lan and then on to the internet
through a asymetric Satellite link through a squid proxy server.

Not sure if this is and issue with Squid of PHP Groupware but wanted to make
sure.

"
Problem Report
 The system detected HTTP Error Invalid Request while attempting to retrieve
the URL: .

Message ID
 REQUEST_INVALID

Problem Description
 The system did not accept the HTTP request.

Possible Problem Cause
 The browser used '' and generated a malformed HTTP request. This problem
should not be encountered by a stable commercial browser.

Possible Solution
 Contact your Web browser technical support team if the problem persists,
and provide the team your account information.
"

Thanks in advance

Richard

Richard Worwood, TDB Networks
4 High Street, Twyford, Berkshire  RG10 9AE
Office: +44 (0) 118 934 0056
Mobile: +44 (0) 7771 662880
Email: address@hidden