Re: [Phpgroupware-users] When to start?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] When to start?
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:15:50 +1100

Hans Tolboom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In order for phpgw to work with my club I need to change a
> lot to the addressbook and userinterface. However, there
> are still some bugs in phpgw 0.9.14.001 which need to be
> resolved before the introduction.

Have you reported the bugs?  Are you planning on fixing these bugs?  We
would appreciate any contribution you could make to the project.

> Which files can I change right now and still be able to
> update phpgw to version 1?

It is impossible to answer this question, many things may change between
now and the next release.  The next version of phpGroupWare is still a
work in progress.  If you wish to see the changes made so far I would
suggest that you check out the HEAD code from cvs, but be aware this
code is not fully tested and parts will change further.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)