[Phpgroupware-users] User groups error

From: Des Dougan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] User groups error
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:09:13 -0800

As part of testing the LDAP changes in 0.914.001, I blew away my test database and re-ran setup, selecting LDAP where it's an option.

Everything seemed to be fine, so I have gone into the Administration function to configure the various apps. Realizing that I don't have any groups set-up (as my server's LDAP configuration doesn't have this), I went into user groups and attempted to add groups. When I submit the new group, I get an SQL error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_acl where (acl_account in (, 0))

File: /opt/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php
Line: 94

Session halted.

The first time I tried this, I'd been setting up a Users group, including my own ID, and after the failure, I lost my admin rights, so I started again, and this time tried to set up an Admin group. I got the same failure, but am at least still able to administer the application. The group does not get created.

Can someone clarify what's happening here?

Thanks,

Des Dougan