[Phpgroupware-users] to Kaushik Mallick: did you ever get felalimail wor

From: Ronald O . Christian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] to Kaushik Mallick: did you ever get felalimail working?
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:36:27 -0800

to Kaushik Mallick: did you ever get felalimail working?  I am getting
the same error you had on November 12.

####
Warning: Couldn't open stream {169.237.112.206:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php
on line 698

Warning: imap_getsubscribed(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php
on line 294

Warning: imap_status(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource
in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php
on line 334
phpGroupWare <roc> Christian, Ronald - Saturday 11/30/2002
WelcomePreferencesLogoutHelp
####

I've verified that I can log into the local imap server via telnet to
port 143.

I have the "E-Mail" application configured to use imaps, and I can
send and receive mail.  But setting up felalimail with *exactly* the
same parameters (checked and re-checked many times) results in the
error above.

Specifically, in administration I have E-Mail configured with my local
IP address as POP/IMAP host, mail server type IMAPS, IMAP server type
Cyrus or Courier, default mail domain set correctly, mail login type
standard, smtp server set correctly, smtp server port 25.

In administration, I have FelaMiMail set to the same IP, IMAPS, the
same IMAP server type, same domain, standard login type, SMTP server
identical, same SMTP port.

Individual preferences for both applications reflect the global
settings and are identical to each other.

Yet E-Mail works, and FelaMiMail gives the error above.

I'm using phpGroupWare 0.9.14.001 on Red Hat 8.0.

Anyway, if you got it to work, I'd be very interested in what you had
to do.

        Ron
-
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only
that which they defend."
http://roc85.home.attbi.com