[Phpgroupware-users] Re: SiteMgr (php session) errors when refresh web p

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: SiteMgr (php session) errors when refresh web page.
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:02:28 -0500

Hello Magnus,

"Magnus Nilsson" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> I have configured sitemgr with some test pages.
> When I access the generated page everything works fine.
> But when I try to change language or refresh the page
> I get this error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_php4.inc.php on line
> 407
>
> First I thought that it is my modified template that cause this behavior but
> I have
> I tried the others with the same result so it must be something else.
>
> Anyone now what the problem might be?
> The browser I use to access to page is MSIE5.5 SP2.
> The same problem also occur when I use Netscpae on a Linux box.

I have seen and was trying to understand a similar error that occured
when the computer acessing the public website changed IP adress (like
is the case when you are on dialup). The error goes away when I
changed the value of "Verify users' IP adress"  in phpgw's
administration to false. Could you try if this works for you?

Michael