[Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr does not work in .001 together with Postgre

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr does not work in .001 together with PostgreSQL
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:37:33 +0100

Hi,

I have done a fresh install of .001 with Postgres as a DB.
SiteMgr install fine but as soon as I try to access the app is show this error
message:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT cat_id FROM phpgw_sitemgr_categories WHERE
1=1
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Relation "phpgw_sitemgr_categories" does not exist )

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Categories_db_SO.inc.php
Line: 83
Session halted.

The script try to query the table phpgw_sitemgr_categories but it does not
exist in the DB.
I have verified that it does not exist using PSQL.
Seems to be a problem with the install script.

My installation is done from the tar distribution.

Any help is appreicated.

/Magnus
http://www.linuxmail.org/