RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations

From: Marc Lutolf
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:09:38 +0100

I don't know how to translate that into Czech :)

Seriously. We need to understand what you are working off.

- I am running 14, not the latest version.
- I have made no changes to the english lang files.
- when I open the dev_tools and go to the address book, I do not find an
entry for Personal.
- if I tell it to search for missing phrases the entry Personal appears,
along with a lot of other entries.

Can you recreate this?

I have checked the lang files and noticed that the english version on my
machine (and I've never touched the file) indeed does NOT contain an entry
for Personal. But it should still appear when you search for missing
phrases.

Marc