[Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations

From: Michal Samek
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations
Date: 26 Nov 2002 10:13:51 +0100

Hi again,
There is a bug in the dev. tools' transl. module, maybe it's a serie of
several bugs. It's all related to chars like:

* [ ] \ <>

My translations are saved without '\' -> I can't translate properly a
new line char \n

Html tags placed inside phrases are broken too.

When phpgw displays prompts ending with asterisk * they stay
untranslated. Dunno if due to bad scan for phrases, bad behaviour of
dev-tools module or bug in the translating engine (btw is it documented
somewhere? }.

Strings are broken to parts in dev-tools sometimes when they contain
some chars like ']'.

For now I will use just gvim for translating, but I still need to use
dev-tools for scanning for new phrases, because there seem to be a lot
of them in the code now. Or is the tool scanning for something more than
it should? Generally, do you think that it scans good? Everything and
only what it should match?

Thanks

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>