Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue

From: neil d . quiogue
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:29:32 +0800

Hello,

Strange. I already have set those things previously (and verified right now that it's still there):

Enter the full path for temporary files. : /path/to/tmp
Enter the full path for users and group files.: /path/to/phpgroupware/files
Enter the location of phpGroupWare's URL.: /phpgroupware

Anything I did wrong?  Or is this different from what you mentioned?

Much thanks.

Regards,

Neil