[Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue

From: neil d . quiogue
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting: Upload Issue
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:25:19 +0800

Hello,

phpwebhosting works in almost all aspects (creation of directory, file, etc.) but it fails on the uploading part. Whenever I execute an upload, nothing happens. There were no error messages or anything. Permissions are correct since I was able to create files and directories. Any hints on how to go about it?

I'm using the 0.9.14.001 version of phpGroupWare.

Much thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neil